Like to Work hard and Play hard? Like being out doors, adventurous, enjoy learning, and solving problems?
Want to pursue a career in an industry that will be around and strong when your ready to retire? An industry that is still driven by hard working American Men and Women? An industry that will benefit, help and provide for Americans families for years to come. An Industry that will never be outsourced. This Very well could be the Career for You!
Learn the basic fundamentals to achieve a meaningful and rewarding career in the Electrical Line work industry.
View our Lineman Central Profile »
Included In Your Course:
Learn More »
CDL Training + DMV Exam
480 hours of instruction
Pole top Rescue
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) physical Examination.
- Pass a NIDA 5 (five) drug screen test. According to the U.S. Department of Transportation Regulation 382.103, 382.103 student drivers are required to test even though they may not yet possess a CDL.
- You must provide a 3-year driving record from the DMV.
- You must pass an admissions test.
- You must be at least 18 years old by your start date.
- You must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Possess a Valid License that will not expire during your program.
- Be eligible to obtain a Class "A", permit.
- Participants must be in good physical and mental health (medical release form provided during enrollment).
- Provide proof of insurance coverage (Must cover duration of the program) Admissions Requirements.
- Disclose any arrests and or misdemeanors/felony convictions. (If the applicant has any misdemeanors/ felony convictions, he/she must meet with the American Career Training Assistant Director so that a determination, on an individual basis, can be made concerning the admittance into this training facility.)
- Maximum weight of 270 pounds.
- Report any Worker's Compensation claims in the last three years, and any back or neck problems.
- Carrying a 5O# weight a distance of 50 feet and back without stopping.
- Climb a ladder, belt off and lift a 20# bag on a rope up one side of the ladder and down the other side.
- Ability to provide yourself with the necessary safety related clothing.